Are you struggling with trying to organize an entire house / garage / yard / garden shed after your dearly has departed? Or maybe you’re sifting through your possessions and selecting items for downsizing or a liquidation sale and finding the task is just overwhelming?
We understand that finding and sorting through items that bring up childhood memories is tough to do. But trying to then decide if they have “value” or not, researching them (as if you have no emotional attachment to them), and then listing them for sale, can be overwhelming and really time-consuming.
Our trained staff of experts will organize, clean and sort through ALL of the items left behind be your estate. And we will do it in a careful, systematic way to make sure no item is left undiscovered and all items are priced accordingly. Our goal is to make this entire process simple, painless and lucrative for you, the executor or owner of the estate.
At all of our sales, regardless of whether it’s a home or business, we perform the following:
- A free upfront consultation to determine the best plan of action for your needs.
- All items will be carefully displayed in their relevant categories with current market value pricing attached to each item.
- The necessary personnel to conduct your liquidation or estate sale will be provided to ensure a smooth sale.
- To make sure you have a highly successful sale, Long Beach Estate Sales will properly advertise and promote your sale including our existing presale list.
- On the days of the sale it will provide vibrant signs directing traffic to your sale.
- After the sale it will remove any remaining goods per your instructions.
- Your home will be cleaned out and ready for closing (additional costs may apply).